Sunday, January 31, 2010

Claim Mother On Ssi Can My Mother Claim Me On Her SSI?

Can my mother claim me on her SSI? - claim mother on ssi

Accept that my mother was on Social Security disability for myself about 8 months of 2008. SS disability has been through it. But I had forgotten, because they become 18 years old in August. So if you might be asked if I like my own clerk asked said yes and I have to ask my tax return from the turbo and now I do not know if you are forced to make tax and what can I think about my form. a little worse, I filed electronically and should arrive soon from you. So please !!!!! Help

3 comments:

Memories... said...

They seem very concerned. Do not worry. Everything you need to do is place your personal tax benefit, has not your mother's claim as a dependent, which entitles him to the dependency exemption is obtained from your tax return. Another thing that is worth noting that the sources of revenue came from his mother that SSA can not even required to submit a tax return. There is a table called "presentation match, you should check that the table and others. It is not required as a dependent claim if you've said., If t, the IRS knows.

country boy said...

Call the IRS, you're on the tracks.

Leanne T said...

Hey ...
How are you?
...

Post a Comment